Week #3 in Heerlen, Netherlands

Hello everyone!

This week has been a very busy week as usual. The life of a missionary never slows down. 

This week was zone conference!!! I got to go back to Belgium to Anwterpen and to see all of my friends!! My highlights was seeing Elder Hatch, Elder Bateman, Elder Graham, and Sister Klenk. I miss my Belge missionaries so much!! We got Christmas packages at zone conference. Christmas is just around the corner!! 

After zone conference, I went on exchanges to Breda! Breda is a pretty city two hours away from Heerlen, where I'm currently assigned. I was with my sister leader, Sister Elggren. It was so fun! We contacted a ton, taught a few lessons, met with some converts, and had friets!

While waiting at the church in Breda for one of our lessons to show, I saw one of my favorite ward members from Gent! He is over all the church buildings in Belgium and the Netherlands. It was so good to see him and talk to him. It was a tender mercy to see a friendly face in Breda and have a little piece of Belgium. 

Zuster Broyles and I have decorated our apartment for Christmas and we rival any newly married couple. We have three Christmas trees, a goat, presents, lights, a banner, and tons of pass along cards. It looks amazing. 

Have a great week this Christmas! I hope that Utah will get some snow and that it's a white Christmas. 

This year, I have thought a lot about what Christmas means. It is all about Christ. And I am so blessed that I am able to be a missionary and talk about Christ all day long! I am so blessed to be here and teaching people about the greatest gift we have ever received. Christ is a teacher, a friend, a light, our brother, our Savior. He is everything. He has made it so we can live with our Father in Heaven after this life. We are able to become new people through Christ. Let's share the light that we have and help others this season.

I love you all! Fijne Kerst!




Zuster Acheson




Comments

Popular Posts