Week #17 in Antwerpen, Belgium

Hitting my 1 year mark in style

This photo is of Zuster Acheson's MTC group on their first day one year ago in The Netherlands--all shiny and new

I hit my one year mark this week! That was crazy! Also I went to the emergency room this week for my foot!

Last week I tried to kick a leaf out of my bike tire while riding it and ended up shoving my foot into the wheel and hurting it. It was killing me all last week but I thought I was just being a wimp.  I called Sister Buysse, the mission president's wife, and she told us to go to the ER. They told us that my ligaments are severely stretched and crossed. My foot will be swelling for the next 2 weeks and they want me to stay off it. 

So this week we sat inside and got cabin fever. We have made so much cookie dough pies and stuff. It's the worst to be stuck inside. Plus it was super hot this week. 

One good thing that did happen was that Marianella got confirmed this week! That was super cool and so special! She told us that she has seen all the promised blessing we have promised her come to pass. That was a huge testimony builder to hear and see the God really does fulfill his promises.

Well that's it from this cripple. We are going to Brussels today for zone pday and The ZLs are bringing a wheelchair for me. They are the best!
Introducing Miss Elizabeth Louise Acheson with her Grandpa Acheson

The best thing of all happened!  I am now officially Auntie G or Aunt Gigi.  My sister-in-law gave birth to the most  beautiful baby, Elizabeth Louise Acheson.  Congratulations to my brother Chase and his family.  

Love you all and have a great week! 

Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts