Week #7 in Emmen, Netherlands

This week in the Life of Sister Acheson, I said Goodbye to my companion Sister Gagon and gave her over to her parents. It was a little bit of an emotional goodbye, but luckily she came back to Emmen to have dinner with us and a member. It was a great reunion and another sad goodbye. I love Sister Gagon so much! I hope she does great back in the real world! 
Zuster Ogden and I first met  in Provo the day we received our mission calls

Zuster Ogden and I in the Netherlands now as companions
My new comp is Sister Ogden and we are already having a blast! I love her!!! We met before the mission so it seemed like this was going to happen sooner or later. I'm glad we were comps sooner! We made a lot of goals that we want to accomplish and we are going to Rock Emmens socks off!

The first half of the week was helping Sister Gagon pack and working hard until the bitter end! Sister Gagon was a hard worker until the last lesson we had at 8pm on Tuesday night.  She is the best missionary!


Then we had transfer day! I said goobye to Sister Gagon and picked up Sister Ogden! From there we went and taught a lesson or two and then went contacting! No rest for the weary travelers. 

Sister Ogden and I  met some really nice people this week. We met this one serbian lady who we gave a book of Mormon to in Serbian! She was super nice and hopefully she will come to church. 

We taught one of our investigators about the Word of Wisdom (not planned) and Sister Ogden miraculously had a pamphlet in her bag! Heavenly Father prepared us to teach this lesson. It was super great and We both bore testimonies of living day prophets and priesthood authority. 


It was a good and busy week this week! I'm excited to start a new transfer and work even harder! I love it out here! 


Have a great week!
Zuster Acheson







Comments

Popular Posts