Week #4 in Emmen, Netherlands





Hallo everyone!

This week was such a blast and went really quick!
With Zuster Hardy

First off we had zone conference this week and I got to see almost everyone!

Zone conference is where the missionaries in a specific geographical area meet every two months to receive missionary training, meet with the mission president and his wife, and associate with fellow missionaries. 
My two MTC companions
With my trainer Zuster Weber
I saw all of my companions that I've ever had! I even saw my trainer Sister Weber!! It was so great to see all my friends and mission family.  I love them all! 
Reunited with my Gent District

In Zone conference we learned about how the Book of Mormon is THE KEY to conversion to the truth. I have a testimony of this.  The Book of Mormon is the way to have a stronger relationship with Heavenly Father.

It holds the answers to our biggest and smallest questions. It is the most correct book of earth. I have no doubt of that. The spirit testifies of that to me every time I read. Ik weet dat Het Boek van Mormon waar is. 

After zone conference I went on an exchange with my MTC companion Sister Hardy!!!!! It was the BEST!!!!! We worked hard and played hard in Groningen. It was so fun to knock on doors with her and be able to speak dutch! We have really improved since the MTC and thank goodness for that! We even biked a pizza on the back of Sister Hardy's bike through the busy Groningen Centrum.

Pizza with Zuster Hardy
It's always a wild adventure with Hardy and Acheson. 

While on my exchange, I got to meet a wonderful member who is struggling with drug addition. It was the most spiritual experience of my life. The moment I walked into her house I could tell the spirit was strong and that she had a testimony. I felt the pure love of Christ enter in me and love this woman. I am so thankful that I was able to see the joy that the Book of Mormon brings into her life. Her face lit up when we read in the scriptures with her. She told us that after we left that she would read her scriptures and eat chocolate! Sounds good to me! I am so grateful for her and her testimony. 

Well that's all for this week! I hope you all have a great week!

Up to our old tricks!


Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts