Week #4 in Amsterdam, Netherlands




Hey team! This week  was a super fun and wonderful week! 

We went on exchanges in Almere, Netherlands
Played Soccer almost every day 
Baked cookies
Had zone conference 
and found an amazing investigator!

Last Tuesday for P-day we went to the maritime museum of Amsterdam.  Super cool! They had a lot of fun exhibits and we got to go onto a ship and do sailor things! I love boats! It was a blast.

Thursday we had zone conference in Appeldoorn, a cute little Dutch town. I got to see so many friends I haven't seen in a few transfers. We learned the importance of Family History and how we can use that to help us gather Israel. You too can do that! Go and learn about your family and help others find theirs! Israel needs to be gathered on both sides of the veil!

Friday we did weekly planning and contacted closer to the Centrum area of Amsterdam. We met some really cool people and even got a referral for England!

Saturday we were in Almere and I was worked with Sister Bratt! She is so fun and we had a great time. I loved working there! We also played soccer with the elders in Almere. Always great. So much soccer.

Sunday I got to translate in church. Let me tell you, translating Isaiah into Dutch is really hard. Especially when you don't quite speak the language up here. I speak Dutch with more of a Flemish dialect. 

It was super fun though. We also had a wonderful and delicious dinner appointment! I am so grateful for the members up here!

Yesterday we went to look up a potential we found last week. She let us in and we had an amazing lesson with her! She is now an investigator and we are so excited!!! She is very interested in the Book of Mormon and the Plan of Salvation. Wow!!! We are so excited!!!!!!


I am so grateful for the chance that I have to serve a full-time mission and help others come unto Christ. I love this gospel and I love my Savior and Redeemer. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His restored church. I know the Book of Mormon is true. If you have doubts, find out for yourself.

I love you all! Have a great week!

Zuster Acheson
 P.S. My dear friend, Hilde Van Achten, from Antwerpen came up and found me!!  I just love her!

Comments

Popular Posts