Week #6 in Antwerpen, Belgium

Hey Team I'm going to keep this short this week.

This week we had interviews with President and Sister Bunnell and I went to two different district meetings to teach about helping others make commitments. 

We had Mission Leadership Council  (MLC) this week and we counseled on what the mission can do better to improve teaching skills and faith to baptize. What a great squad there!

At the end of MLC Rachel Gagon came and surprised us! She was visiting and I started to cry because I missed her A TON!!! I'm so grateful for her.

I also saw some of my high school friends too! Christian and Conrad Smith were visiting too! What a small world.


Well 2 big things:  I Skyped my Mom for Mother's Day and she is doing great and we got transfer calls!!!

Sister Ogden and I are staying together for a 3rd!!! We are so excited and got our wish of staying together!! Watch out Antwerpen!!

Last week for P-day we went to Gent and took a boat tour! It was super great! 


Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts