Week #7 in Antwerpen, Belgium



It's the end of another transfer and a 3rd one with Sister Ogden! We are super excited to be staying here in Antwerpen!! Sister Ogden is now officially my sister.  Since I don't have sisters, this is a big deal.  Fun fact...Sister Ogden already has a sister named Grace! My brother's call me "Gigi" or "G", so I'm happy let Grace Ogden keep our name intact.
Fixing "Mr. Blue" my Dutch bike with severed brakes
This week was awesome! There was a transportation strike  and we had to bike to the centrum (city center) and I have had no brakes for a few months.... BUT the Elders fixed my bike! I LITERALLY HAVE THE BEST DISTRICT LEADERS EVER!!!!!!! Thank you Elder Deide and Elder Cameron!! 

We biked everywhere this week! Super fun. It's starting to get hot here and it rains a lot. Perks of living in Europe during the summer! 


While biking around we found a cool street filled with graffiti! We took some jumping pictures.

One of our investigators, Liesel, is just killing it! She is truly hungry for the Word of God.   She is taking her exams so we have been texting her the lessons because we can't meet up with her! She has been looking at LDS.org, the church website  and reading everything she can get her hands on! I am so thankful for the opportunity we have to be her guides in her journey. 
Mission Leadership Conference in Leiden, Netherlands

This coming week is the baptism of Anita and her daughter, Alana.  I can hardly wait for this wonderful event.  I love them so much.  They are my Belge family. It is so wonderful for me to have these life defining experiences of coming to Belgium and the Netherlands and meet and testify of Jesus Christ to individuals who become so very close to my heart.  My life is so much richer for having had this sacred opportunity to be a missionary. I am so grateful for these beautiful experiences.

I have a testimony of Israel and that there are people here who are prepared to receive the Word of God. They are all around us and sometimes they just don't know it. Don't be afraid to open your mouth and share the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Antwerpen City Center or Centrum


I love you all have a great week!! 

Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts