Week #23 in Antwerpen, Belgium







Hey team! This week was drier than last week, so that's a plus!

We had interviews this week, I found out that I probably will be leaving Antwerp.   Sad times, but there is always more to do out here and more people to bless and work with! We will see where I am going next week! Transfer calls are on Saturday; pray that I stay in Belgium!!!!
Being cared for by the great members in Antwerpen

For interviews we had district lunch and we had a cereal bar! It was legit the best thing ever. My district leaders Elder Mashburn and Elder Rytting truly know how to get to my heart: Cereal!!! But I love my district! 
4 Sisters in Antwerpen

We went on exchanges this week with the STLs. It was a 4-man in Antwerp. It was super fun! I was with Sister Erekson, a sister from my MTC group. 
With Sister Erekson

We had a great time centrum contacting and going langs de deur. She was such a great example of being bold for me and loving the people we talk to on the street. She shared a beautiful testimony with this Muslim man we talked to. I had such a great exchange!
 
The pizza and these girls are soaked! But who cares?
This week Sister Pomales and I decided to go get pizza and walk home with the pizza, but it started RAINING while we were at the pizza place, then the lightning started when we were about to leave. It was the hardest rain I have ever experienced in my life!!!! We ran home all 1 block and got SOAKED; Our pizza also got a little soaked, but we still ate it. 

We had a lesson with Marianella and she shared a beautiful testimony with us about her attending church and how that has impacted her life. I am so thankful that I was able to find her and help her come to the waters of baptism. She is such an example of strong faith and persistence to me. I love her!!!!

Well I hope you all have a great week this week! I too, like Marianella, have a testimony of going to church and feeling the Holy Ghost. I know that if we go and partake of the sacrament we will be spiritually uplifted and strengthened through the week.


Love you all!!


Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts