Week 24 in Antwerpen Belgium and Week #1 in Amsterdam, Netherlands



Hey friends!

With Sister Roberts

I am now in Amsterdam, Netherlands! Transfers came and after six months in Antwerpen, Belgium it was time to leave.  Last week was totally crazy with transfer calls and moving.
saying Goodbye to Sister Pomales and my Antwerpen elders
It broke my heart to leave Belgium, Sister Pomales and everyone there, but I am starting to warm up to Amsterdam. One thing that really gets me is that they do not speak Flemish up here. Ii have been in Belgium for most of my mission and Flemish has been my primary language.  Now I actually have to learn Dutch!
Saying goodbye to Marianella
Life here is pretty great! We teach English classes and live across the street from 4 elders. We play soccer every morning with them and we work! It's pretty much the best.

 I love my new companion, Sister Roberts. She lived in the Netherlands before she came on her mission so her dutch is AMAZING. Needless to say we speak a lot of Dutch. We live with two other sisters, Sister Bateman and her greenie, Sister May. We all have a blast together. 

I am so excited to be here! And I think I might end my mission here. Time to sprint to the finish line.

This week my testimony of God's personal plan for me was strengthen. A lot of crazy things happened with transfers, but I knew the whole time that everything would be ok. Change has always been hard for me. The Holy Ghost has been my source of strength this whole week. With out his guidance I would be lost in this big world. I am thankful that I have the gift of the Holy Ghost and the ears to listen to the still small voice.
Staying strong to the end!

I hope you all have a great week this week!

Love,

Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts