Week #22, Antwerpen, Belgium

Hey team!

This week was a week of hard missionary work and a lot of rain!

Our two investigators on baptismal date are moving their date. When don't know when that date will be, but we will be meeting with them tomorrow to see where they are at.

We got soaked this week walking home. You can never trust the weather here. School has started again for everyone here and we feel the difference.
The centrum is not as fun with school going on. We miss the summer. BRING THE SUMMER BACK!!!!!

Yesterday, as we took a little friet break and while we were on our break, the Lord blessed us with our favorite tunes piped for all to hear!! It was a sign that God loves me and that He is proud of our hard work that we were doing. Just joking. I do know that God is proud of me and my doings and knows I am trying my best!

Our mission is working on promoting the Book of Mormon 21 Day Challenge. Go and look at this website to learn more and follow along. I know that this challenge can help us all come closer to our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ:  https://www.lds.org.uk/the-book-of-mormon 

Got check it out!!

Sorry this email is short, I lost my planner on the tram this week and don't have the record of what we did this week. I will be looking for my planner tomorrow at the station. I'm very sad about. ðŸ˜“

Love you all! Have a great week!
Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts