Week #11 in Gent, Belgium

Hallo friends and fam, 



This week has been a hectic week but here we go.

This week we had cleaning checks and I am a clean freak, so we had to clean EVERYTHING. I'm pretty sure Sister Weber is still a little mad at me for making her clean so much, but it's ok! 

The night before our cleaning check I went on exchanges with Sister Mangum in Lokeren! We had a blast! We went and visited their recently baptized member, a rest home and some less active teens!

We even went to the Netherlands! The area we were working was partly in the Netherlands. It was fun to see the difference a street makes. While in the Netherlands we found a little book exchange cupboard, so I put in my book of Mormon and took a children's book about a monster in the Antwerpen sewers! Should be a good read when I get to that level!

When I got home to Gent we clean like the crazy people we are and passed our cleaning check with flying colors!!!!! So after the check I drowned all my anxiety on on newly cleaned floor with some ice cream. Worth all the work. 

Also I'm almost officially not a greenie!!! I have 1 more week of being a greenie!!! We are so close. 

This Sunday in church I sang "Where can I turn for peace" with elder Tesch. It was really good. Everyone loved it! 

So over all a good week. Lots of knocking and contacting sprinkled with stress for the cleaning check. 

Love you all!!!




Zuster Acheson






Comments

Popular Posts