Week #11 in Emmen, Netherlands

Whoa! These past 8 months have flown by! It's been so fast that I barley have time to email anymore!

It feels like it was just yesterday that I was hitting my 6 month mark. I guess the next one is my half way! Stay tuned for that fun email. 


This week has been a little rough with missionary work. We have been knocking for at least 4 or 5 hours everyday. We started knocking outside of Emmen. We went to this cute little town called Dalen and decided to go to the candy store that was on the map. We walked in and started talking to the Lady who owns the store and she was an American! She is married to a Dutchman and has lived here for 30 years! She asked us who we are and we found out that she was into family history! We shared the church website with her and bought some yummy candy. It was a great day!

We had interviews with President and Sister Bunnell. They are just the best human beings ever! I love them so much! President gave me a lot of advice that I am so excited to start working on! Interviews are the best! 


Last week for P-day we went to this theme park called Slagharen. It was THE BEST!!!! It was American-themed and super fun! Felt right at home in the Old west. There was almost no one there, so my district went wild and we rode every ride. We rode the big roller coaster like 6 or 7 times. It was great!



Oh! Sister Ogden cut my hair!!!! That's the big news for this week.

I love it here! The Book of Mormon changes lives and GENERAL CONFERENCE IS COMING UP. PLEASE GO WATCH IT!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts