Week #9 in Emmen, Netherlands

Hallo Fam,

This week was a long week. We had a lot of appointments and a lot of knocking, but it was good and we found five new investigators!

I think the highlight of my week was going up to Groningen and going on exchanges with a brand new Sister, Sister Whiting and seeing my former MTC companion, Sister Hardy!

Let me tell you, Sister Whiting is the most AMAZING greenie ever!! I have taken a lot of greenies on their first exchanges and she was a natural! They have started doing language training before the missionaries even get to the MTC, so her Dutch is SOOO GOOD!! She has better grammar than I do. I just love her! She is from Idaho and went to BYU and is studying to be a teacher. I love you Sister Whiting!!

Another fun thing this week was that I cut Sister Ogden's hair! Tuesday night she decided she wanted a change so we cut about 8 inches off! Paul Mitchell move aside! I'm starting my own hair salon! 



Yesterday we had a miracle when we went knocking and got let in by this sweet woman who said that she had been taught by the elders a few years past and had lost contact and wanted to learn more about Joseph Smith! It was amazing because we struggled to find people this week! Also one of our potentials turned into an investigator! They are a young family and we are so excited to teach them!! Faith works miracles!!

Love you all and have a great week! Start preparing questions for General Conference!!!
Zuster Acheson

P.S. This is Zuster Acheson's mum.  This Sunday we attended the mission homecoming of Zuster Acheson's most recent companion, Zuster Gagon.  She is an amazing young woman with a bright future ahead of her.  We are so grateful for the love she showed our daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts