Week #12 in Emmen, Netherlands and a Transfer call to Antwerp, Belgium

I'M GOING BACK TO BELGIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter and General Conference everyone!!!
Happy Easter

Easter morning we got a call from President Bunnell.  He said Sister Ogden  and I are going to stay together, BUT we are white washing into Antwerpen, Belgium and going to be Sister Training Leaders Together!!!!!!!!  This is like a dream come true that we get to stay together and both be Sister training Leaders! The sad news is that Emmen is closing. We are very sad to be leaving here.  We have poured out our hearts and souls here.  We love the church members here so much. 


This week, wow. I don't even remember what happened. We knocked everyday for about 5 hours at least. All of our appointments dropped us except 1. We soaked in all of Emmen that we could. 

It rained a TON this week. We got soaked in the rain. I felt like a real missionary and reflected on all the stories that my mom told me about her mission in Belgium. We now share a special bond by being soaked in the rain in Europe. 

Spring is in the air here! Yes, the ground here is COVERED IN TULIPS AND OTHER FLOWERS. My nose kinda hates it, but it's so gorgeous! I'm willing to suffer.


I love you all! I hope you had a great week! I am so sorry this is short. More next week in ANTWERPEN!!!!!!!!!!!! 

at Vincent Van Gogh's House
Also did you watch LDS General conference??? It was the MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite part was when we got to sustain the prophet. I know that President Russell M. Nelson is truly a prophet of God and that he leads the Church today. I am so thankful for a prophet and his guidance. I hope you all start seeking your own revelation and use the gift of the Holy Ghost.


Another favorite part of conference was seeing my Aunt Bonnie Lee singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  A favorite thing to do during conference is playing the "I Spy Bonnie in the Choir" game.  You should try this game with your family, too.

I love you all.  Have a great week!

Zuster Acheson

P.S. My mission trainer, Zuster Weber, is completing her mission this week.  She was such a great companion for me.  I will miss her but I know she will do great in the real world.








Comments

Popular Posts