Week #21 in Antwerpen, Belgium


This week was super fun! I got to see so many people I knew and had a great week!! 


This week we had a goal of being vegan except for eating chicken, and that goal crashed and burned; but we decided that our goal mostly meant that we wouldn't make cookie dough, so that was a success!

We had zone conference. It was so fun to see everyone and learn more about how we can improve! I learned that I can choose to be happy and we learned about the importance of obedience. When we are obedient we are showing our love for the Lord. And I learned that Jesus taught for understanding, not just to check boxes off. It was a super great zone conference and super spiritual.

I sang a musical number at zone conference. I forgot about it until a few days before. Luckily, Elder Bateman, my homie, came in the clutch and accompanied me. It wasn't my best, but also wasn't my worst, so that's good.

Saturday we had a stake activity here in Antwerp and I got to see some of my Gent friends!! Man I miss them. We played a game called werewolf with the kids from Gent for like 3 hours. So much fun!


I love the members here and am so glad to serve here! I know that God loves all of his children and that the atonement is available to everyone. 


This week we taught some great lessons about the Plan of Salvation and prayer. I know that these two things are very special and unique to our church. We know where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I know that we can learn for ourselves if this plan is true, if we pray with a sincere heart and open mind. Heavenly Father wants to hear from us because he loves us and knows us.




Well Sister Pomales and I are having the times of our lives here! She's so great. I love her. 

Hope you all have a great week!!! 


Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts