Week #20 in Antwerpen, Belgium


Hey!!

This week was really good! We went out and worked a ton! We visited some members, went on exchanges with the Sisters in Leuven and we stopped by Brussels. 


I completed one of my  life goals!!! It was to see the annual ‘Flower Carpet’ in Brussels. It was so cool and cute!! Very busy and I’m really glad I got to do it. We ran from the train station to get there; totally worth it


Marianella did our hair this week when we went over. Super fun. She had a hard time with my industrial strength hair but she managed to get a bun done. So, we and her daughters all had matching hair that day. Man, I love their family!!


Last week we put two sweet young women on baptismal dates! We are looking forward to September 9th for their baptisms. We are excited to see them progress and grow in the gospel!

The weather, as always, has been unpredictable. Sometimes its raining, sometimes you are melting in a puddle of perspiration, and sometimes it's both! It seems like the typical Belgian summers are back. We are trying to combat the mugginess with our fans at home. I fear we are losing the battle. 

Things are still going well with my foot. I am able to work fully, although Sister Pomales tries to remind me that I still need to take things slow. it's hard when you’ve got a message to share with the world!! I love Sister Pomales!!


Speaking of Sister Pomales her bike got stolen this week. So we are tramming everywhere for the foreseeable future. Remember to lock your bikes, kids!

That's it from this sister! Have a great week!

Love you!!

Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts