Week 18 and 19 in Antwerpen, Belgium


Hey team!
My dear fellow missionaries at a zone activitiy

This week was so great! After a couple of weeks being limited due to as severe sprained ankle,  I am happy to report that we went to the doctor and he cleared me to work! I am so happy and feel so blessed to have my prayers answered. Now I can get back out there and grind!!

This week we went out and worked everyday! It was the best!!! Man, I love being a missionary.
Saying goodbye to Elder Adams

This week was also transfer week and our dear Elder Adams (the red head) was transferred to Brugge. We will miss him a lot. Elder Ferniss came in and we don't know a lot about him yet, but we are happy to have him in the Antwerpen 6. As missionaries you work hard as a team and get pretty close, like having brothers around.

Sister Pomales and I started exploring the city more. It's been super cool to see new things and meet divers people! Antwerpen is super cool. I love it here! The ward members here are also super great. I am so thankful for all of them. They helped me out so much, especially when I had to have my foot up and couldn’t walk on it.
Being wheeled in a wheelchair during a zone activity.  I have the best zone to help me.

This up coming week we have a few great lessons planned and we hope to put some new investigators on baptismal date. We are so excited to help people come unto Christ!

I know that God is aware of all our situations and that He cares for us. I am thankful for my personal testimony of Jesus Christ and His atonement. I know that through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can become more like him and be perfected in the Lord’s time. I am thankful for all the lessons I am learning out here and for all the people who are shaping my life.

Hope y'all have a great week!


Zuster Acheson

Comments

Popular Posts