Week 6 in Gent, Belgium


Ok, this email is going to be a shorter one.
I survived my first transfer! I'm staying here in Gent with my trainer Sister Weber, and the only thing that is changing is that Elder White is leaving to the Netherlands.

This week we had stake conference in Brussels and it was super great! We had a General Authority with us and he bore a beautiful testimony on how we need to not give ourselves to the world. And I know that too. As a missionary it's easy to not be of the world because we have such precise rules, but at home I know it's harder and it's even harder out here for members!! But I know that if we read the Book of Mormon daily and bear our testimonies, our testimonies will be strengthened and we can see what the Lord needs us to see.

Bea, our investigator, will be getting baptized next week! We are so excited and can hardly wait!!

Well until next week!! 

Here are some dramatic photos of me in a graveyard while searching for a referral.

Comments

Popular Posts